Baby-sitters Club dolls were released three times: in 1991 by Remco, and in 1993 and 1998 by Kenner. The 1991 dolls featured each baby-sitter paired with a "favorite charge", while the 1993 dolls featured the baby-sitter by herself.
1991 Remco dollsEdit
In 1991-1992, Remco released sets of two dolls, a baby-sitter and her favorite charge. Some baby-sitters had two sets of dolls with a different charge. The dolls sets were also released with different outfits. In addition, a deluxe set containing eight dolls was released. Each doll set came with a mini book: How-to Guide to the Baby-sitters Club.
- Kristy and Karen Brewer
- Mary Anne and Jenny Prezzioso
- Claudia and Jenny Prezzioso or Jamie Newton
- Stacey and Charlotte Johanssen
- Dawn and Jackie Rodowsky
- Mallory and Claire Pike
- Jessi and Becca Ramsey
- Baby-sitters Club dolls Deluxe Gift Set doll collection - containing eight dolls: Kristy & Karen, Claudia & Jenny, Stacey & Charlotte, and Jessi & Becca
1993 Kenner dollsEdit
Scholastic and Kenner created a line of Baby-Sitters Club dolls in 1993. Each doll was uniquely designed and dressed and came with its own special edition mini book. One doll and one mini book was made for each baby-sitter (a total of seven dolls).
Mini book titlesEdit
- Mallory and the Pet Disaster
- Mary Anne and the Lost Boy
- Dawn and the Junk Food Kids
- Starring Jessi Ramsey!
- Claudia Saves the Day
- Kristy and the Triple Trouble
- Stacey Hates Shopping