The Friends Forever series took the BSC series to a different level. The club is going through several major changes and the new series is a reflection of those changes as the girls get ready for high school
List of BooksEdit
Super Special: Everything Changes - Some members are leaving the club and others are just looking for a new beginning. The only thing that's certain is that things are changing.
1. Kristy's Big News - Kristy is asked to be a bridesmaid at her father's wedding.
2. Stacey vs. Claudia - When cute boy Jeremy Rudolph comes to Stoneybrook from Olympia, Washington, Stacey is sure that he's perfect for her friend Claudia. However, when it becomes obvious Jeremy is interested in Stacey, she must make a choice: her best friend, or a boy?
3. Mary Anne's Big Break-up - Mary Anne decides to break up with Logan due to their growing incompatible interests and values.
6. Stacey and the Boyfriend Trap - Five of Stacey's ex-boyfriends come into the picture at once.
7. Claudia Gets Her Guy - Claudia finally has a chance with Jeremy, and a chance to save her friendship with Stacey.
9. Kristy and the Kidnapper - Kristy and Abby go to Washington DC for a debate competition and save David, Stacey's ex-boyfriend, from a kidnapper. Kristy is being followed around by a body guard. It annoys David but Kristy doesn't mind. Will the kidnapper steal David or will he get caught?
10. Stacey's Problem - Stacey's excited that her dad is getting remarried, but her mom is miserable about the news
11. Welcome Home, Mary Anne - Mary Anne's new house is finally complete, but is she ready for it? Also, Dawn and her friend Sunny Winslow visit from California.
Super Special: Graduation Day - Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacey, and Abby graduate from Stoneybrook Middle School.