Bobby Gianelli is a minor character that is in Babysitters Club book #52 Mary-Anne and too Many Babies. He is a recurring character in Babysitters Little Sister and The Kids in Ms. Coleman's Class. Bobby is in the second grade with Karen and her friends.
He moved in a couple houses down from Nancy Dawes and Karen in Little Sister Karen's Bully.
- He has a little sister named Alicia who is friends with Andrew Brewer.
- His dad used to work as a teacher but it is unknown what he does now.
- His mom worked away from home.
- They used to have a dog before he moved to the new neighborhood
- In Karen's School Bus, Nancy said that Bobby "protected" her from the big kids.
- He attended circus camp and camp BSC (not at the same time).
- He appears as a Lost Boy in the production of Peter Pan.
- In Holiday Time he is part of the Hanukkah group.
- If he won $100, he would buy a bunch of CDs
- He is friends with the boys in Ms. Coleman's class